About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Friday, January 27, 2012

My first official reviews are up!

Just wanted to let you all know that my first *official* reviews for Coffee Time Romance and More are up - click here for the direct link. As I mentioned previously, these reviews are a bit more formal than my chick-lit reviews on this site, but I am quite proud of these and think it is a great way to get myself into the whole book business a little more.

The two books I reviewed first are ebooks and primarily romance; the next two I am currently working on are chick-lit and women's fiction, so you'll see a smattering of genres here and there. Also, I still have a shelfload of chick-lit books, and I do hope to actually find some time to read them, so as that happens, reviews will be posted here. But for now, every time an *official* review gets posted, I will post an update here as well. Hope you like the new writing style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)