About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My new look!

Since I started this blog, I've had the same background graphics, style, etc., so I thought it was time to change it up a bit and give my digs a new look. Whaddya think? I love the funky colours and the swirls and curlies remind me of hot java for some reason, which I am absolutely addicted to. I guess it is fitting that I review now for Coffee Time Romance!

I also used to work for two major coffee chains; my first job ever in high school was for Tim Hortons which was actually really fun. Ok, the pay wasn't so great, but there was a lot of perks, free coffee being the first, and back in those days we got a lot of other freebies, doughnuts, muffins, sandwiches, soups, etc. My favorite lunch ever was a toasted blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese and a GIANT cup of chocolate milk. Oh, and about 4 or 5 coffees :)

I also worked for Starbucks, and they literally make their staff go to 'coffee college' so I learned even more in-depth about all things coffee. The best was the frappucinos though; fake coffee if I ever saw one, but tasty none the less. I also learned how to pull a mean espresso shot! There were a few oddball requests for drinks; one I recall was a venti latte made with half and half instead of milk. Ewwwww - I almost gagged!

Today I'm lucky to get through the day with two coffees, but I say, it's a yummy little bean that makes the world go round.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, Margo. I also love how you're bringing real world experiences into your blogging world of Coffee Time Romance. It's a first class place to find unbiased reviews as well as an invaluable resource of information and products.

    I read your reviews there and just like the quality of coffee you've tasted, the same can be said about your fairness and insight. A true Coffee Time experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Karen! I hope to continue blogging about reviews here and also linking to Coffee Time whenever new reviews are posted. It is definitely also a treasure-trove of information for any reader/author!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)