About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February Event - La Tease

How was your Valentine's Day? I went out to sushi with my husband to our regular place (he literally cannot get enough of the golden dragon rolls) and it was a nice evening. Except for my cold. I have caught whatever has been going around recently and it just sucks. It is one of those headcolds that makes me want to sleep all the time and has my face actually hurting! So I am off school/work for several days but I thought in between naps I would post a quick update on the pre-Valentine's event I went to -Diva Girl's - La Tease.




It took place downtown at Atelier Lounge on King. For ladies only, they had cosmetic, photography, jewelery and salon vendors and a few sexy surprises as well - flirting tips, a mini-burlesque show and a dance workshop.

Here's a couple pics from the night:

Some of the vendors
a few more vendors
my friends having a drink
Dance workshop
me - happy that my cold isn't very bad - yet!

All in all it was a pretty fun evening to look around, have a few drinks and chat with friends.

Now I'm going to go crawl back into my snuggie and fall asleep again. I've got to kick this cold! Happy belated Valentines, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)