About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February Events - La Tease and Online Book Club

I have created a new events tab at the top of my blog. It will be updated with things that are going on that month - either online that I am participating in or places in the city that I am checking out. Take a look each month to see what is new!

For February, if you are in the Toronto area, check out La Tease - it is a pre-Valentine's event for women to have a cocktail, browse vendors, get relationship and dating tips, watch Diva Girl dance demos and get some free swag! Bring your girlfriends!




Also in February, Coffee Time Romance's Reader's Retreat is an online book club where every month one book is chosen and you can read and share what you thought with the author herself and fellow readers, and be eligible to win prizes! This month's choice is chick-lit - 'Build a Man' by Talli Roland. Click here for her website, a synopsis of the book, and where to purchase (it's an ebook available at Amazon, B&N or on Kobo and the links are on her page). I also have a short summary of the book on my events tab. I am participating and am excited to get started - it got great reviews. To start commenting on the forum, you need to sign up here. I will also let you know how it goes on my blog.




Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)