About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Reviews and New Shoes!


Here's what I've been up to this weekend...

In book news, I have two new reviews up on Coffee Time Romance and More, you can check them out here!

Also, I am super-lucky and very excited to be a bridesmaid in my friend's upcoming wedding (not to mention that she got together with her now-fiance at my wedding!) It will be my first time being a bridesmaid so it will definitely give me a different perspective on being part of a wedding. The bridal party went dress shopping with her this weekend and not only did she end up finding her dress (gorgeous!) but we also ended up getting our bridesmaid dresses! We found the bridesmaid dresses at David's Bridal in Scarborough which has a really good selection of gowns that fit all body types. Now, I won't spoil the surprise as to what all the dresses look like, but nevertheless I got my fashion fix just by being around such pretty gowns all day.

AND, this particular David's Bridal just happens to have a Town Shoes clearance outlet right beside it, AND I just happened to pop in to be around another great love of mine, shoes. I got a cute pair I want to share with you.



Ahhh- I love it! They are gladiator-esq wedges that are dressy enough to wear out with a dress or leggings or skinny jeans. I usually don't like wedges as my foot always slides forward in them and find I can't walk very well. But these fit perfectly and don't slip!




They are also from my favorite Town Shoes line - Barbie!

But here's the best part...



The blowout price!!! $19.99 down from $135! I love me a good sale!

I might just have to take a trip to this clearance outlet a bit more often...

6 comments:

  1. Wow that is an amazing deal and those shoes are gorgeous!! I love that their a classic black strappy shoe but with a twist that makes you take a second look!! Great taste:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ProvinvialBudgetBeauty - I know, I love how it's a classic look but with a bit of a twist! I find those styles to be the most wearable.

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! Score! What fun shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like them even more because of the price!

      Delete
  3. Wowsas, nice purchase! i've always walked by Town Shoes, went in to look at the front displays of Barbie or Sam Edelman shoes, looked at the prices and walked out. I have never seen prices that low at Town Shoes - i better look up if i have a clearance outlet nearby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really thought to look in the clearance outlet because I didn't think they would discount certain brands, but they do! I know what you mean about the regular price - I have been coveting one of the pink Barbie heels for eons now, but it's $150 + tax, and I never seem to save up enough to make it there. Sigh.

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)