About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Wish list for future beauty boxes....

Okay, so I thought I would post a mini wish-list of what I want to see in future beauty boxes - if any of these actually happen then the beauty gods were listening!

I would love to see:

- lipscrub (was Sara Happ's in a previous Glymm box? If so I missed that and definitely want to try it!)
- lipbalm (I can never get enough lippy and I need a good one that's creamy and stays put).
- cheek tint (I have a couple others but I find it is too sheer or shimmery and would like to try others)
- nail strengthener (I cannot stress this one enough - my nails are weak and brittle and I have not found one that I like so far!)
- tweezers (hey, I know this is a long shot, but even a $5 or $10 off coupon for Tweezerman would be fantastic!)
- curling mascara (yes I love my Great Lash; can anything else top it? Would love to see.)
- foot cream (I saw how some Topboxers got Cake foot cream and that made me covet it. Have not found a cream that makes my feet soft and is non-greasy)
- Nail Rock nail or lip sheets. (Ok, more specifically the lip sheets. I totally want to try this out!)
- Dermalogica anything. (Nuff said.)
- BB cream. (Have heard about it; want to try it. Doesn't matter what brand).
- XXL thickening mousse or serum that conditions and cuts frizz.

Now let's hear from you. What are you wishing for/lusting over/curious about that you want to see in future boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)