About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, March 12, 2012

March Maven Box is here!

My March Julep Maven box came in the mail today, so I thought I'd post some pics for you...



Inside the box
A closer look
Besides the nail file (which is a bonus) this month's box came with three colours - Jodie, Charlotte and Melissa.

Jodie is described as "deep rose with a golden shimmer".


Flash
Natural light

Charlotte is "demure lavender creme. Sophisticated with a twist".

Flash
Natural light
And Melissa is described as "sheer opalescent shimmer adds a soft glow when used alone and a high fashion holographic effect when used over another color". This was hard to capture in photos, so I took a few.



Flash
Natural light (surprisingly!)
Natural light (different angle)

You can see how it would have a holographic effect! I didn't have a chance to swatch this yet because I just did my nails yesterday with Kardashian Kolor's Nicole by OPI Listen to your Momager and Follow me on Glitter.

Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor






Fun! I only put Follow me on Glitter on my ring finger and thumb. It has a black base with gold-ish and a few red sparkles. I absolutely love Listen to your Momager - it is this deep royal blue infused with shimmer and gloss.

Anyway, went a bit off-topic at the end here, but that's my March Maven box! If you got a box this month, which one did you get? How'd you like it?

If you'd like to join me on my beauty box journey, you can sign up to be a Julep Maven here. Current promo is 1 penny for your intro box! (just use COLOR2012 at checkout).

4 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous colours! Melissa looks interesting. It probably looks really cool over other colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I'm excited to give it a go!

      Delete
  2. I need to sign up for this box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is addictive and I love getting the polish even though I still get a sneek preview of the box the month before.

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)