About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Friday, May 25, 2012

Liebster Award



This post is definitely overdue...as I got a ton of beauty products, boxes, bags, etc. in the past few weeks, and am only now catching up on things! (This definitely means I have too many beauty boxes, and I did actually cancel one yesterday, but more on that in another post).

I was nominated by the lovely Chelsey at Industrial Dime Store Magic for the Liebster Award. This blog award is to recognize bloggers that you like that have less than 200 followers. I was so incredibly surprised and pleased to gain this recognition, as I mentioned on her post, that sometimes it feels like I'm blogging in a bubble, wondering if all this posting and writing is worth the effort at times. But thanks to this type of award, and of course, the daily comments (which are like gold to every blogger!), it makes it all worth it.

Now come the rules...when you receive the award, you must...

1. Thank the person who gave you the award, and link to their blog (thanks Chelsey!)
2. Copy and past the award to your blog (done and done!)
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 other blogs you think deserve recognition.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your nominees will continue to spread the love.

So without further ado, here are the nominations...

Jayne at Cosmetic Proof
Kathryn at Provincial Budget Beauty
Sarah at Mes Joies de Vivre
Brittany at Blonde Brittany
Christine at Gloss & Glitter

Go visit and follow these blogs (if you haven't already)!





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I've received it before, but thank you anyway! I will continue to leave you many comments in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Now I gotta make a post on this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)