About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

7th Annual SMUT Soiree - pics and swag bag!





Yay! SMUT Soiree time! Presented by The Society and LaineyGossip , this year's Toronto soiree was held on Monday June 25 at the Evergreen Brick Works. Here are some photos from the event (and scroll down to the end to see my amazing swag bag!)

Outside the Evergreen Brick Works (the green carpet!)
The H&M spot - take a pic of your camera-ready outfit.
The Vitamin Water stand - ahhh. 
Such a pretty table (now all I need is a cocktail to put on it!) Speaking of drinks...
Oh perfect!
Mmmm, I think I'll have the Strawberry SMUT mojito
Lovely mojito mint!
Thanks very much Mr Bartender, sir :)
Mojito in hand, this CityGirl strikes a pose
Let's check out some products!

Get coiffed at John Frieda (title sponsor of the SMUT soiree)
Primping at Stila
Ooh, lashes?
Yes, please!
Another view
My friends got 'lashed' too at Ardell.
Lashes for all!
Wine break! Courtesy of Jacob's Creek Moscato
The wine garden
Wine-ing and having a great time :)
Loving this event!
Very cute outfits ladies!
Ok, enough posing. Time for a snack and to get all the gossip!

Mmmm, gourmet sno-cones.

Time to start the gossip session!
Dan Levy and Elaine "Lainey" Lui, dishing it out.

Swag-bag time!!!

What's inside?

The goods.
From L to R: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Finishing Cream; Firm Hold Hairspray; 3-day straight  styling spray;
Lightweight Frizz Control.
Stila One Step Bronze and HD beauty balm.

From L to R: H&M Keychain, Vitamin Water Vitamin Schtick, Ardell Lash starter kit,
imPress press-on mani.
June 2012 Flare magazine and a copy of "Your voice in my Head" - Elaine's book
pick for 2011.


I had such a great time at this year's SMUT soiree; can't wait for next year!

8 comments:

  1. Loved the lashes! Can't wait to try them out myself. I feel like I won't be able to put them on straight though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fun! It will probably take a few tries to get the hang of it - thank goodness there's a lot of glue in the starter kit :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great time! I'm jelly of the swag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually going to try the Stila one-step and then saw it in my bag - cosmetic fate!

      Delete
  3. Wow, this event looked awesome!
    I wished I lived in Toronto.. I could go to all these cool events!
    Nice new blog layout!

    www.blondebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, there will still be a few new graphics popping up in the near future. It was a really fun time (especially since the entrance ticket covered apps, drinks, and all that swag!)

      Delete
  4. Wow looks like an amazing event! And a great swag bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have fun trying everything out, and relaxing with the book too - I've heard good things!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)