About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Del Sol Color Change and Deborah Lippmann polish swatches!

In this short post, I am going to swatch the Deborah Lippmann polish I received in my June Topbox (in the colour - Whatever Lola Wants) and the Del Sol colour changing polish I got in my summer Sweet Delight Divalicious Box (in the colour - Calypso).

Calypso and Whatever Lola Wants

Whatever Lola Wants

I love this polish - it is so girly, light and fun!. The glitter is subtle and not too overpowering.


Calypso indoors
This is in indoor light, but when you expose the polish to sunlight...


Calypso exposed to sunlight

Bam! It immediately turns a lovely shade of purple. It is a cloudy day and it still turned purple, perhaps it will go a bit darker in even more direct sunlight? In any case, neat! Del Sol is a company I haven't heard of before, for more info on their polishes click here.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for posting your colour-change polish!! It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, pinks and purples are my favourite, so this polish is my first two-in-one!

      Delete
  2. yay! thanks for the swatches! i was very curious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't believe how fast it changed colour!

      Delete
  3. Omg that is so fun!! I love it it is like getting two manicures at the same time :) would help curb the boredom I sometimes get with my nail colour a few days in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is kind of like the holographic polish I got from Julep awhile back - I left it on a long time because of the colour changes at different angles.

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)