About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Divas in the City 3 - this Thursday June 14!




Just a reminder ladies, if you are in the Toronto area, come on out to Divas in the City 3. See my previous post for more details about the event; it's an excellent way to learn about tips on fashion, beauty, nutrition, relationships and more, all while browsing vendors and sipping on a cocktail (or two!) Bring your girlfriends! CityGirl is a proud media sponsor of this event.

It's all happening this Thursday June 14, 2012 from 6-10 pm at Crown Lounge, 393 King St. W, Toronto.

Tickets can be purchased at Eventbrite here, and use code DIVAPROMO to get $5 off your ticket.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)