About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Preview: Julep Maven July boxes

I was very good and didn't get a Julep box for June (even though it's my birthday month). But I don't think I can hold back for July...all of the boxes just look too good! And....

O Canada; America the Beautiful
included in your box this month is a free polish; either O Canada (swatched on left) or America the Beautiful (swatched on right). Your mailing address will determine the one you receive (but you can always do an add-on for the other!) Here are the boxes this month...

July IT Girl
I *love* my style profile box, IT Girl. The turquoise cream (Daphne) is what makes the box for me, but I also love the white pearl (Kate) and the charcoal glitter (Mila). Then again, the rest of the boxes impress me as well!

July American Beauty
They're including gloss?! So cool! American Beauty comes with a blush gloss (Peony) a nude blush peal (Lynn) and a *gorgeous* pink glitter (Yumi).

July Boho Glam
Boho Glam's got a peach-coral gloss (Poppy) a golden-coral shimmer (Mischa) and a cherry shimmer (Georgia). Love the names this month!

July Bombshell
OMG! If I don't go for IT Girl this month, I'd do Bombshell - you can't go wrong with a plum gloss (Zinnia), white pearl polish (Kate) and a beautiful violet glitter (Chelsea).

July Classic with a Twist
Classic with a Twist is going all pink with Camellia (light pink gloss), Audrey (light pink shimmer) and Freida (fuschia shimmer).

Monthly add-ons
Or, you can just add-on what you're lusting after that's not in your box. I think I'll pocket America the Beautiful (those stars are just fantastic)!

Will you be getting a July Maven box? Which one? Any add-ons? What can't you resist?

If you'd like to join me on my beauty box journey, you can sign up to be a Julep Maven here (referral link) or here (non-referral link). Intro box is one penny, use code COLOR2012 at checkout. 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think it's a combo of the Tiffany-esq Daphne colour and the grey glitter - heck the white polish is a great accent as well!

      I've entered your giveaway - I encourage my other readers to go and check it out!

      Delete
  2. I'm getting the Classic with the Twist. Like you, I skipped a month last month as I didn't really see any polish that caught my eye. But I'm excited to get the O'Canada polish. Too bad it won't arrive for Canada Day but I will still be happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also getting Classic with a Twist, but I threw in America -The Beautiful and the Peony lip gloss as add ons!

      Delete
    2. @Small Town Gal - yeah, not for Canada Day, but I still think we'll get good use out of it in July! July is a month that begs for glitters I think!

      @Jayne - America's in my bag as well; I love the lipgloss too but have soooo many of them; every purse that I own is exploding in gloss! And I'm going to a lipbalm making workshop this summer so that won't help my gloss addiction (but it will be really fun to learn how to make it!)

      Delete
  3. ack!! i haven't bought a julep box before but this is quite tempting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I saw the glitters in a preview email and thought - 'wow' - then saw the box previews and I knew it would be a Julep month!

      Delete
  4. I decided on American Beauty! I wasn't planning on buying, but I gut suckered in! I love all the polishes, plus the extra American stars is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, that's a really nice box. I'd love to see a swatch of Yumi - very curious about that pink glitter! The America polish is super cute :)

      Delete
  5. I got American beauty and added on the coral gloss and polish. I cant get enough of blush and corals this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also reach for corals frequently in the summertime - would love to see it swatched on your blog when you receive it!

      Delete
  6. I told myself I woild skip..but i can't help myself this month!! I'm intrigued by the glosses!! I'm getting American beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told myself that too, and then saw the preview ;) Let me know about the gloss!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)