|(From The Shopping Channel website)|
It comes with 6 full-size products, and a whole slew of trial size products...
6 full size:
• PRAI Youth Synchronizer Serum (30mL) - valued at $34.95
• Consonant Organic Foaming Face Wash (125mL) - valued at $18.00
• Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer (59mL) - valued at $79.00
• Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil (10mL) - valued at $15.95
• Upper Canada Hand & Body Lotion (assorted scents) (75mL) - valued at $12.99
• Prostrong Prowear Fluoride Nail Enamel (14.8mL) - valued at $12.50
• Trial size products from: Elysee, StriVectin, IT Cosmetics, Pur Minerals, Urban Decay, Tan Towel, Ojon, Kalaya, Iampure by Monika Schnarre, Cargo, Lily Herbceuticals, Boscia, and Carol's Daughter
Plus it comes with the tote bag (obviously) and the best part, it also comes with a $29.87 savings card - which is the cost of the bag, so you can put it towards any purchase and this makes the Beauty bag virtually free (just minus the shipping and tax).
I've bought these beauty bags in the past and have always been really happy as I get to try a slew of different products and I've given some of the samples to my mum as well. You can check out the bag at the Shopping Channel's website here.