About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, July 2, 2012

Beauty Tote Bag sampler from the Shopping Channel

Happy Monday! I just thought I'd do a quick post about the new Beauty Tote Bag sampler on sale at the Shopping Channel now. They put these out maybe twice a year or so (summer, winter) and they go fast.

(From The Shopping Channel website)
This year's summer tote costs $29.87, plus $9.69 shipping and taxes. My total came to $44.70. Here's why I love these bags.

It comes with 6 full-size products, and a whole slew of trial size products...

6 full size:
• PRAI Youth Synchronizer Serum (30mL) - valued at $34.95
• Consonant Organic Foaming Face Wash (125mL) - valued at $18.00
• Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer (59mL) - valued at $79.00
• Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil (10mL) - valued at $15.95
• Upper Canada Hand & Body Lotion (assorted scents) (75mL) - valued at $12.99
• Prostrong Prowear Fluoride Nail Enamel (14.8mL) - valued at $12.50

Trial Size:
• Trial size products from: Elysee, StriVectin, IT Cosmetics, Pur Minerals, Urban Decay, Tan Towel, Ojon, Kalaya, Iampure by Monika Schnarre, Cargo, Lily Herbceuticals, Boscia, and Carol's Daughter


Plus it comes with the tote bag (obviously) and the best part, it also comes with a $29.87 savings card - which is the cost of the bag, so you can put it towards any purchase and this makes the Beauty bag virtually free (just minus the shipping and tax). 

I've bought these beauty bags in the past and have always been really happy as I get to try a slew of different products and I've given some of the samples to my mum as well. You can check out the bag at the Shopping Channel's website here

12 comments:

  1. Nice! Really great selection of products and a savings card?! That's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the savings card makes the bag - as you could purchase a full size of one of the samples for little-no additional cost.

      Delete
  2. I was looking at this bag yesterday! Haven't bought it yet but I probably will! Loving your new blog layout it looks amazing :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wanted to incorporate more of "CityGirl" into my blog, and the graphic idea was born :)

      Delete
    2. Oh and my graphic designer, Tara, is amazing! - http://craftcafe.co/shop/graphicdesignbytara/

      Delete
  3. This is so neat! I have wayyyyyyyyy too many products right now (like about 15 different face washes!) but I will be keeping an eye out for their winter one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased the winter one last year I think - there was a ton of stuff in it as well, such good value! They mix up the product lines too.

      Delete
  4. This looks unreal! What a great little bag!
    How dare you tempt me to buy this! hahah
    Thanks for letting us know!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait 'till it arrives and I can dig in to all the samples!

      Delete
  5. I've been hemming and hawwing..and have had the page open for 2 days..I'm on a summer spending freeze. :`( I'm just so tempted for the great deal..how dare I pass it up!! Now I am that much closer to purchasing! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - it is hard to pass up this bag, especially since the savings card basically pays for it!

      Delete
  6. Love the shopping channel beauty box's & this tote. I hope they do this on a reg basis.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)