About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, July 16, 2012

Julep Maven July box swatch and review




My July Julep Maven IT Girl box came just before the weekend...

Opening it up
O Canada, Daphne, Kate and Mila (and fireball candies!)

...and I gave myself a lovely new mani at the cottage!

Daphne, with Kate and Mila on accent nail


Loon!

I haven't yet tried O Canada, but I love the way it looks in the bottle - all that multi glitter is so pretty. I'm still waiting on my add-ons (America and Yumi) so maybe I'll do one blinged-out mani when they arrive! ;)   (Or maybe it'll be overkill). Either way, this month of Julep is great - I love the colours and formulas. I think it's their best box yet!

Remember to check out and enter my Julep Maven Intro Box giveaway!

Also, RSVP for the Julep One Year Anniversary Party on Facebook. On Friday July 20 - 12-2 PST, Julep will be tweeting (@JulepMaven) about the August colours, their one-year anniversary and Julep trivia. There will also be giveaways!

Which Julep box did you get this month? What do you think?

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree! One of the best for sure!

      Delete
  2. oooo love the accent nail look :) this It Girl box has so many pretty items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I just cannot do french manis - it always looks wonky, so when the card that came with the box suggested to do the french tip with Kate and Mila, I just thought "forget it!" and did the accent nail instead.

      Delete
  3. OOOhhh this looks so nice!! I love how mila looks. I'm kind of mad at myself for choosing kate and daphne as my add ons...could I be anymore boring? lol. Anyways, I wasn't really happy with the application of kate..how did you find it? Mine was drying and clumping before I could get to the end of my nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually found they all applied well - Kate went on smooth but I think it did dry the fastest. Those aren't boring - those are classic add ons!

      Delete
  4. Loved all the boxes this month! I just got my America add on so I think my nails will be very North America once the Olympics start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think I'm going to do one sparkly mani once those add-ons get here!

      Delete
  5. I think it is there best box yet too! I got American Beauty and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also excited for the August box - metallics and chromes are my thing and those matte polishes previewed at the Julep tweet up on Friday were awesome! This is good news for my nails and bad news for my wallet :) :(

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)