About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, July 30, 2012

Julep Yumi over OPI Miami Beat

Hi all! Just a quick post on the mani I'm currently wearing - this is Julep's Yumi (an add-on from my July box) over OPI's Miami Beat.


Closer look
With Yumi
I love how Yumi has lots of silver, pink and multi glitter - it makes the Miami Beat base get up and dance! (Yes, pun intended ;) Yumi would look great over blue as well - it's a fun addition to my polish collection.

Have you signed up for Julep yet? If you want to be a Maven, intro box is only a penny (all in!) Consider using my referral link to join (and use code MAVENINTRO at checkout).

*Update* So I reread the bottle and the polish is actually named Miami Beet. Whoops. I guess my mind was just on dancing the day I wrote this!*

2 comments:

  1. It looks FABULOUS!!! I need it. Yesterday. :`( lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It was my aesthetician that suggested the colour combo - so props to her!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)