About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Lemon Cat - soaps & more!

Along with the package of candles and pendant from BKD Signature that came last week, my parcel from The Lemon Cat arrived on my birthday as well (good timing!) I found out about The Lemon Cat from the Sweet Delight Divalicious summer sampler; they sent in a sample of lemon-almond soap and it smelled fantastic! I was interested in getting a couple more bars of soap, so I went to their web store and the prices were very reasonable.

I initially just purchased three items - an orange creamsicle bar of soap ($3.00), a lemon-scented cat shaped soap ($4.00) and a dead sea mineral mud mask ($2.00). Imagine my surprise when I got a bunch of free items to try!

Package as it arrived with card
From top L to R: Oatmeal Soap; Orange Creamsicle; Vanilla Bean
I only bought the Orange Creamsicle, the other two were just included in my shipment (and they all smell divine!) Love the designs on the soaps as well.

From L to R: scented tea-light; dead sea mud mask; sample of lotion bar
Again, I bought the Dead Sea mineral mud mask, but got the tea-light and sample of lotion bar as extras. The little lemon cat on the jar lid is too cute!

From L to R: potpourri sachet and Lemon cat shaped soap 
Close up view of Lemon Cat soap
Again, I purchased the Lemon Cat soap (how sweet!) but also received the potpourri as an extra. Overall, I am immensely pleased with my order - I've got lots of lovely products to try and it was a pleasure to communicate with Janna, the owner of The Lemon Cat. I'd recommend trying out this shop if you're looking for soaps, gift baskets, lotions, bathing items, etc. They do ship internationally, and there are different alternatives for shipment as well (always nice).


7 comments:

  1. The Lemon Cat items were my favourite as well from the Divalicious Box! I mean, I love cats AND soap so together it's a match-made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - having two cats of my own I couldn't not go for that soap!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much, Margo, for the great review. I really do appreciate it, being a small company (me) and a new business, I just can't thank you enough. How neat to have gotten there on your Birthday (Happy Birthday!) Have a great day,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed by all the items and the fast shipping. It was a nice little birthday surprise :)

      Delete
  3. these things look very nice! I haven't heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the shop just opened in April of this year - looking forward to see what's in store in the future.

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)