About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!




Yay! Blog Award! I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award awhile back by Z at When the Dog Bites (go and check out her blog!) I am super thankful and very grateful for the award; it really means a lot to see that people are out there, reading and following my blog and commenting! (We bloggers love comments) :)

In turn, I will nominate five other blogs that for this award (in random order). These are blogs that I read but have not mentioned in past awards.

Amy M @ theprettyvain

Mimika @ mimika's little wonderland

Keymi @ Polish Me Beautiful

GlamGal @ Beauty Box Blog

Calliope Kitten @ CalliopeKitten


Go check 'em out!



1 comment:

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)