About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, July 9, 2012

Stila One-Step Bronze

I was so excited when I saw the Stila One-Step Bronze in my swag bag from the SMUT soiree. My favourite liquid bronzer (Cargo Multi-Mix) has been discontinued, and I was sad. Where would I find another bronzer I would like as much? A fellow beauty enthusiast recommended Stila One-Step and I was going to check it out, and then got it in the goodie bag. That's cosmetics fate!

Love the triple-swirled helix design!

For 1 oz (30 ml) the One Step Bronze retails for $36.00. It's called One Step because it does everything - illuminates, bronzes and primes the skin. Shades of bronze are swirled together, and it also helps to diminish fine lines, minimize pores and control oil.

A dab of the bronzer on my hand
3/4 of the way blended
Blended in
Once it's blended in, it gives a really nice tan glow to the skin (as you can see where I applied it - in contrast to the rest of my pale hand :) I am really happy with this bronzer, and think I might have found a replacement for my discontinued multi-mix.

Have you tried this bronzer? What are your thoughts on other Stila products?



9 comments:

  1. I've never tried this before but it looks wonderful! Natural sunkissed glow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be since the bronzer is not just one colour - a mix of colours really adds to it!

      Delete
  2. interesting! i have never tried liquid bronzer - i'm a little scared - but this looks very cool (especially the packaging!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are nervous about trying liquid bronzer, you can always mix it with facial moisturiser to dilute it - so it won't be very dark.

      Delete
  3. Interesting for sure! If you use it though, don't forget to exfoliate first..as it looks like it settles into fine lines! I'm terrified for this reason to try self tanning products! Or products such as this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - that Comodynes towelette from BB5 would be great to use! For self-tanning you can use the gradual tan products; it takes several days to build up and generally will not streak. My favourite of those is from Jergens.

      Delete
  4. I have seen this at Winners recently! I passed on it though, I have tons of bronzers that aren't even swatched yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winners has absolutely everything! I tell you, any time I want to get something; I'm checking Winners first. Back in the winter I bought a CHI hair serum at Shoppers - big mistake, then I saw it at Winners for 40% off. That store is the best!

      Delete
  5. looks fantastic on your skin tone :) I love cosmetic fate hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)