|4 months worth of Birchbox/Beauty Army|
Let's get to it!
May Beauty Army:
- Korres Body Butter in Guava
- Cover FX Clear Prep (this was before I knew about the one coming in my Topbox)
- Atopalm Moisturizing Cream
- Be Fine Night Cream
- Weleda Refining Toner (I love all Weleda)
- La Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser Cloth
June Beauty Army:
- NYX Individual Curl Mascara (full size!)
- Korres Guava Shower Gel (of course I had to match it up!)
- Pssssst! Dry Shampoo (see how this stacks up to my principessa)
- Indie Lee Lavender The Moisturizing Oil
- Egyptian Magic All-Purpose Skin Cream
- Fiafini Delicate Cleansing Emulsion
July Beauty Army:
For July, my picks were:
- Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume
- Cell Ceuticals Daily Skin Protector Spf 55
- Atzen Balance Protective Day Cream
- Youngblood Mineral Primer (ohhh, I've wanted to try this out!)
- Besame Crimson Rouge
- Cocktail perfume
And that's not all!
August Beauty Army (modified box):
For August, my box didn't arrive in time when she was going to ship, so she put together a selection of products for me:
- philosophy love sweet love 3-in-1 (I do like this!)
- pur-lisse lip comfort (I love pur-lisse products)
- Elariia Blue Jasmine Body Cream
- Oscar Blandi Hair Serum
- Smashbox photo finish primer :)
- Salty Cosmetics mineral eyeshadow
- Color Club nail polish
- stila curl memory mascara
- Borghese Tono Body Cream
- Cosmetics bag
Now for the Birchboxes...
May Birchbox (Gossip Girl Edition):
Birchbox did a special-edition Gossip Girl themed box in May; here's what I got:
- 2 packette of Kerastase Cristalliste shampoo
- Stila sparkle waterproof liquid eyeliner (fun!)
- Color Club nail polish in Disco Nap
- Dr. Jart BB cream spf 25
- Kerastase Cristalliste lumiere liquid
- notecard with envelope
In my June Birchbox I received:
- Lune Peanut Butter Cookie bar (it's really good; I devoured it after snapping the picture)
- Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume (this smells really good)
- stila one step bronze (full size!!!) - Yes!!
- Stainiac hint of tint for cheeks and lips in beauty queen
- 2 Comodynes self-tanning towelettes
And there's more!
July Birchbox (Glamour magazine edition):
Glamour partnered with Birchbox this month to bring me:
- Birchbox exclusive earbuds (I'm plugging these into my ipod right now!)
- Oscar de la Renta live in love perfume
- Jouer moisturizing lip gloss in wind
- Tea Forte mints
- Blinc mascara (OMG!!! this sample is close to full size!)
- Manna Kadar sheer glo shimmer lotion
- beauty fixation pre-tweeze treatment (24 swabs included!)
- Oscar Blandi smoothing shampoo (this stuff smells nice)
- 2 samples of Caldrea palmarosa wild mint hand soap
- Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume
- Eye Rock Designer Liner instant eyeliner designs (4 styles included!)
- Schick hydro silk razor
That was all of my boxes, but Steph also put together a little bag full of her faves, and new and interesting products!
She included for me:
- Circus by Andrea's Choice nail polish in Somersault
- Urban Decay Lip Love
- Hot Ticket nail polish in Counterfeit
- eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner - awesome!
- jane iredale Just Kissed lip plumper
- Bare Escentuals Buxom lips in Leslie
- juice Beauty Green Apple organic spf 15 moisturizer
- Zoya nail polish in Lotus (all these polish colours are so cool!)
- MyGlam Glam Gloss in 01 (oh man when I saw this I squealed - I've seen this from other bloggers and wanted to check it out).
- Cosmetic bag
I am just tickled pink over this haul of products and for all the wonderful extras Steph included. When you get several months of a subscription box all at once, it really does feel like a big Christmas gift! I want to thank Steph sooo much for doing this exchange; it was a lot of fun and hopefully we can do another in the future!
What products out of this haul do you like the best? If there are any that you are curious about, let me know and I'll do a more thorough review of the product in a future post.