About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, August 20, 2012

September Julep Maven Box Preview

Julep confirmed today what many of us have suspected - Trina Turk has partnered with Julep this month to bring us colours that are inspired by her Modernist Maverick collection. Check out this clip for a look at her clothes  (I love the bright colours and chunky necklaces!)

Here are your options for September 2012:

American Beauty - Eileen (white cream); Hoch (emerald cream); Mascara (black).
Boho Glam - Gunta (royal blue cream); Popova (kelly green cream); Mascara (brown).
Bombshell - Annie (electric blue cream); Alma (dijon yellow cream); Mascara (black).
Classic with a Twist - Sophie (mushroom cream); Brandt (off-black cream); Mascara (black).
IT Girl - Otte (neutral cream); Delaunay (chili red cream); Alma (dijon yellow cream). 
With any box you can also purchase up to 3 additional add-on's (polish $4.99 each; mascara $9.99 each).

Add-on products
This month Julep also has a unique opportunity - if you love the whole collection (and have the available cash) you can get the whole September Trina Turk collection plus the two mascaras for an additional $30.

The whole kit and caboodle! (Can you resist?!)
So what do you think of this month's colours? The whole collaboration with Trina Turk? Are you getting a box this month? Which one? Any add-on's? What do you think of getting the whole nail wardrobe?

I am still undecided (like usual) I have an awful lot of polishes right now that I'm enjoying and using (and just picked up a lot of 8 really pretty Sally Hansen HD polishes - more about that in another post) so I'm not sure I will be getting a box this month. Having said that, I do love these brights, especially Hoch, Gunta, Annie and Sophie.  I think it's a great idea that Julep gave us the option this month to get the whole polish wardrobe if you just love the whole collection. I hope they do this again in future months.

If you haven't signed up for Julep, consider using my referral link. Intro box is only 1 penny (shipping included!) Use code MAVENINTRO or PENNY at checkout.

5 comments:

  1. Got them all because money burns holes in my pockets. : p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I will be so excited to see your post when you get your box - this is the first time Julep has done anything like this!

      Delete
    2. I really hope they consider doing it every month!

      Delete
  2. I still refuse to get sucked in... LOL!!!!!!!! I know if I joined the hubster would strangle me!
    I followed you from the blog hop! I hope you'll follow me back! :)
    http://nailpolishinmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hear you, I came home with my Sally Hansen haul and he just looked at me and said "do you really need more polish"? Yikes! That's why although I do like several of these colours, I don't think I'll be getting a box this month. Checked out your blog!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)