About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Friday, September 21, 2012

China Glaze Purr-fect Plum with Julep's Mila

Hey! Just a quick notd post - this is China Glaze's Purr-fect Plum (from my recent Luxe Box) paired with Julep's Mila as an accent nail.

Purr-fect Plum (from the On Safari Collection) and Mila 
My mani
Close up
This is a gorgeous shade of plum; an absolute perfect colour for fall. I love how the purple-y-pink fine glitter sprinkled throughout Mila really accents the polish. Together they are a great combo!


9 comments:

  1. So pretty! And lucky for me I own both of these colours! Going to do this for my next mani.

    Amy xo
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's very simple, yet a great pop of colour and sparkle.

      Delete
  2. I just came across your blog! It's so cute, and your nails look awesome...gonna go do mine now lol! I am your newest Canadian follower! :)
    It would be awesome if you checked out my blog! :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow - I am checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm not super-great with nail art, but I'm pretty good getting accent nail combos down!

      Delete
  4. cute combo!

    http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that plum colour! And the combo with the accent nail is fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)