About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, September 10, 2012

Coastal Scents haul!

A few weeks ago, Marsbar alerted me that Coastal Scents was running a promo on Living Social - $12 for $25. Since I really liked the Mystery Box and wanted to do another order, I thought this would be a great way to save some money.

The haul
My grand total (including shipping - $10.85) was $27.07 after redeeming the $25 voucher. Pretty good!

88 Metal Mania Eyeshadow Palette
Close-up
I've been itching to get my hands on the metals palette! Such pretty shades!

Go Palette London
Close-up
Of all the Go palettes, I liked London the best - nice smoky eye colours and some fun dramatic shades.

Pressed Powder Foundation
Close up
I want to see how this stacks up to The Body Shop's All in One Face Base, since it's a similar product and only a fraction of the price ($4.95 compared to $22!)

Brush cleaner
I've been looking for a good brush cleaner for awhile now - and this has got great reviews. It's a giant bottle too!

Foundation samples, eyeshadow sample, eyeliner and mascara
Lastly, I got two sample packs of their Liquid HD foundation sets (fair and light) to test and see which shade works for me the best. There's also a pot of liquid eyeliner in jet (black), a tube of their Reach mascara (black) and a sample of their mineral eyeshadow in Golden Moss.

Overall I'm quite pleased with my Coastal Scents order. Their products are competitively priced and get great reviews; they also always have some sort of sale or promo running on their site. I'm going to love trying everything out, especially all those fun shadows! Next time, I've got my eye on their all-natural line of skincare "Made in Africa".


2 comments:

  1. What a great deal! I can't wait for Living Social & Coastal Scents to do this promotion again. Hear they do it quite often.

    Enjoy all your cosmetic goodies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man - if they run the deal again I'd pick it up for sure! I'm hooked on Coastal Scents now :)

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)