About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Fortune Cookie The Soap Box

Fortune Cookie Soap has a quarterly subscription - The Soap Box and the Fall box is out!



Cute!
All the goodies!
Fortune Cookie Soap says that boxes will include 8-10 mini items; the Fall box has eight.

Product card of all the items 
All the items from the Fall Fortune Cookie Soap Box
From L to R: OCD Hand Sanitizer in "Ripe for the Picking". Smells like fresh harvest apples and berries!

"Snickerdoodle" Whipped Cream - an AH-MAZ-ING moisturizer that smells like sugar cookies and cinnamon.

On top of that is "Cram Your Face in my Sweet Pumpkin Pie Mask". It needs to be added to a fresh face mask (e.g. Cream, milk, aloe juice, banana, honey and egg white) and left on for 15 min. It is a really neat concept, and smells all nice and pumpkin-y.

To the right of that is their signature Fortune Cookie Soap in "Roast my Marshmallow". This is a subtly scented creamy soap and it's full size. (If you love these types of soap, check out Beautiful Onyx and Mick's Fortune Cookie Soap giveaway!)

Below that is their Itty Bitty Gritty Lip Scrub in "Pumpkin Coconut Crunch". LOVE this scent - it is a sugar scrub to get all those dry bits of skin off your lips, making it soft and smooth. Full size.

At the bottom is "A Roll in the Leaves" Bath Fizzy. I've used bath bombs from LUSH before; same concept here - it smells like almond/chamomile and like a walk through a park on a crisp autumn day. Full size.

To the right is Eco Suds in "Figs and Berries" (they say the scent is a blend of figs, currants, cranberries, acai berries and raspberries). It has a lovely woody-berry scent. I will definitely try this in my laundry!

Last is "Something Nutty" Milk Bath. Smells nutty and caramel-y. I wonder how this would combine in a bath with the roll in the leaves bath bomb?

Also included is a $10 off coupon for your next purchase (that Snickerdoodle scent is calling my name!)

I do like how Fortune Cookie Soaps gave a variety of products in different scents, and it's nice that they included the $10 coupon as well. Even though when you sign up for the box you are on the quarterly subscription, you can cancel if you only want to try one box. That's what I did, as I might want to get this box again, but just wanted to test it out first.

Check out their website for updates on when subscriptions will be open again. Cost is $19.99 U.S./$28.00 CAN/$34.00 Overseas.

*Update!* Fortune Cookie Soap is offering a one-time purchase for their special-edition Halloween soap box. I just found out about this...it looks like it is currently sold out but they may be offering some more this week - check the facebook page for updates.*

*Update* Just found out that more Halloween boxes will be released this Saturday Sept. 29 at noon (Central Standard Time).*

11 comments:

  1. I've always been interested in trying FCS but I find their prices to Canada to be too high to bite the bullet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with Steph on that, I was so curious, but I just couldn't quite make the dive even though their soaps look to die for!

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean - I did want to try it out, but shipping is definitely high for this one.

      Delete
  2. Cute sampler box though $28 is to much for my pocket book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit high, though there is a $10 savings coupon included.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the giveaway mention! I'm also drooling over snickerdoodle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was a bit high too and contemplating getting the halloween box on the weekend if the stars alighn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get it I'll look for your review - since I got this fall box and placed an order to use my $10 coupon, I don't think I'll be getting the Halloween box, but it does look really good. Can see why it sold out the first time around!

      Delete
  5. I have gotten the summer and fall box tho the shipping is high .. i just love their stuff too much! Eek .. I don't know if i should cancel yet .. :\ I don't feel it to be a waste tho i feel i get my money worth.

    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I might resub for the Christmas one as I love holiday scents, but I'm always a bit wary about the shipping.

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)