About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Benefit's They're Real! Mascara Review

I was so excited to receive Benefit's They're Real! mascara in last month's Topbox, since I've wanted to try it out for ages. Now I've used it for just over a month - so here's what I think!

They're Real! mascara from September's Topbox
Naked eyelashes
They're Real! lashes
Verdict: I LOVE this mascara. It gives great length and drama to lashes overall - no flaking/clumping and lasts all day. I can even go without eyeshadow if I'm in a hurry - just a few swipes of They're Real! along with some concealer and lipgloss. This is now up there with my  two favourite mascaras - Luscious Volumes from Inspire Cosmetics and Hello Lashes! from IT Cosmetics.

Psst, Topbox. Loving the Benefit. Now I'm just waiting for a sample of The Pore-fessional (I may just crack and buy it, we'll see!)

19 comments:

  1. I recently got a sample of this and I love it! I didn't want to love it as much as I do. I just can't see myself paying $23 for a mascara but I might cave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit pricey but gives great results! Look for promos (like Cindy said in the comment below).

      Delete
  2. I am loving this too and all benefit products.

    BTW Shoppers Drug Mark apparently has a promo of a full size and a travel size for $30 (I think thats what it was)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip - I'll give it a look-see!

      Delete
  3. I am DYING for a sample of this product!! I have Bad Gal lash and would die if they discontinued it. I want They're Real to put underneath. My little beauty secret for intense lashes is to put a lengtening mascara and then a volumizing mascara..ahhh I can appear wide awake! Here's to faking it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea - now I need to try some Bad Gal! I'm seriously getting a benefit addiction ;)

      Delete
    2. I have a hoard of benefit products. I should do a post JUST about that. I want it all! lol Bad Gal is amazing. I'll try and do a review this weekend!

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this mascara! I have heard great things only about this product.. maybe when I save up enough Optimum points again at Shoppers.. I'll buy it then.. haha

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoppers is so good for that. Save those points!

      Delete
  5. This is by far hands down one of my favourite mascaras!
    I am on my 3rd or 4th tube of this stuff!


    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you like it! I haven't tried it yet, waiting til I finish off some of my other already opened mascaras.
    I have the full size POREfessional and I have to say, I don't really love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what don't you like about the POREfessional? I tried just a swatch of it at the Loose Button Summer Trends event, but wanted to really give it a proper test. I liked the texture of it initially.

      Delete
  7. I have this mascara in my 'cue' of mascaras to test out. I think it just moved up to the top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - I have that 'cue' as well. Good thing is mascaras only last a few months so I'm going through that stash quicker than my stash of creams!

      Delete
  8. Looks great! I haven't tried out my sample yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't even tried out my sample yet because I bought the full size beforehand, but it's great isn't it? I look like I have white girl lashes when I use it ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)