About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fortune Cookie Soap Mini-Haul!

Since the Fall Fortune Cookie Soap box came with a $10 coupon, I thought I'd pick up a few items in my favourite autumn scents. My coupon basically covered almost all the shipping ($11.20).


My mini-haul!
Kryptonite Bar Soap; Pumpkin Coconut Crunch Fortune Cookie Soap; Snickerdoodle Body Butter;
Cram your Face in my Sweet Pumpkin Pie Hydrate Me. 
Ooooh, fun items! I absolutely LOVED the sample of Snickerdoodle body butter that was sent in the fall soap box; I must have used it all up in a matter of days, so I got the full-size version ($10.99). Smells like cinnamon cookie!

I also loved the scent of Pumpkin Coconut Crunch (in the soap box that scent was in a lip scrub) so I got it in their famous fortune cookie-style soaps ($3.29).

Cram you Face in my Sweet Pumpkin Pie (funny name, eh?) also smelled delish (came in a mask version in the box); I wanted to try out their Hydrate Me! bars for awhile so I got that in this scent ($9.99). It works really well - you just rub it in after a shower and let the lotion do its thing - no need to rinse and my skin feel so soft and smooth, no additional lotion necessary!

And I just had to try their Kryptonite soap ($6.95) - it smells like juicy green apples. This was not sampled in the fall box, but it does fit the fall/Halloween theme as...

Kryptonite bar soap - in the dark!
...it GLOWS in the DARK! Spooky cool!


9 comments:

  1. I am a new subscriber to their soap boxes. I got their fall box today(they are selling extra boxes last week) and I'm in love with their Snickerdoodle whipped cream. Smells so amazing. Almost want to take a bite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that cream was my favourite of the fall box! It's neat that they are still making available the fall boxes - though I hear that the winter one is going to be along the lines of "The Grinch". Can't wait to see what's included with that!

      Delete
  2. I never knew that about the Kryptonite soap?! Cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It got great reviews so I thought I'd throw one in with my order. It actually glows super-bright!

      Delete
  3. I am loving this company. Thanks for reminding me about that coupon in the box. I forgot all about it. How cool is that soap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty neat! If you end up using the coupon it will probably go towards shipping, but cheap shipping is always a nice thing.

      Delete
  4. the glow in the dark soap is wicked! i love the smell of apples. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome soap, eh? It also smells amazing - exactly like fresh green apples :)

      Delete
    2. I totally agree!!!
      Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jen <3

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)