About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, October 8, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Luxe and Lush over Essie Buy me a Cameo

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! Wishing everyone a wonderful holiday filled with stuffing (my personal fave), cranberry sauce, gravy, and turkey! (or tofuturkey for my veg friends :)

I was at the cottage over the weekend (brrr - cold! But it's great for fishing, which is one of my hubby's top hobbies). The fall colours are gorgeous; love this season. I even baked some pumpkin pie (yum!)

Gorgeous! 

I also did my nails over the weekend, just wanted to show you this combo. I layered China Glaze's Luxe and Lush from the Hunger Games collection over Essie's Buy me a Cameo (which I won from BeautyBoxBlog in the summer).

Luxe and Lush over Buy me a Cameo
Close up
Luxe and Lush turned this into a bling mani! It sort of looks like little crystals - definitely dresses up the neutral tone of the Essie polish. Very fun! And it dried super-quick in the cold breeze :)

Better get back to the turkey! :)


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails and beautiful scenery!! I love fall colours up north :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find the colours on the trees get better and better the further north you go.

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)