About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Friday, October 19, 2012

*Spoiler* Exclusive: Lise Watier Topbox!


Topbox sent this email to Toronto-based members a day or so ago to redeem a FREE Lise Watier sample box at a participating Shoppers Drug Mart. They said on their facebook page that this is a test program they are doing with Lise Watier, and Topbox hopes to release it across Canada next year. I phoned the Yonge St. location yesterday; they didn't have the boxes in but took my name and number and called me back today saying it was in. I picked it up after work...here's what I got!

Lise Watier sample box
In a Topbox-like tube, Lise Watier included three (well, technically four) deluxe samples!

From L to R: HydraSmart 3D Hydration Gel-Creme; Frisson Neiges Twist and Spray set; Plumpissimo Le Gloss.
First is a huge, 30 ml sample of HydraSmart gel creme (full size is $40 for 50 ml). I actually opened this up at Shoppers with the sales associate because I couldn't wait to get home and she was curious about what was in the tube as well. When she saw the cream, she gasped. She said this was an amazing cream and couldn't believe they gave us such a large sample! (Then I had to tell her all about Topbox; I'm pretty sure she'll be signing up :)

Next is what technically counts as two samples - a giant, 20 ml Frisson Neiges purse spray (full size is $40 for 30 ml or $59 for 50 ml). One is in the tube and the other in the glass bottle is the refill!! How awesome is that. I tested this out; it's a really sweet scent and quite pretty.

Last is a 1.5 ml sample of Plumpissimo Le Gloss in Nude(full size is $21 for 6.2 ml). It is a plumping and smoothing gloss; tingles a bit when you apply it and is non-sticky. The colour is pale pink - really nice!

This is a really great promotion - especially with two of the products close to full size. Topbox, I'm so impressed! Roll this out to the rest of Canada as soon as possible!

19 comments:

  1. What a great box! I cant wait till im off the waiting list for TopBox!

    :) Chelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pretty nice bonus! Great way to discover Lise Watier too.

      Delete
  2. Yea I got my first toolbox this month and wasnt so impressed with it. AND only you ladies in Toronto got this incredible extra. Jealous.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with Sarah, the rest of Canada is so jealous! I swear, Toronto gets everything!

      Delete
    2. I do hope Topbox sees how popular this is and extends to program to the rest of the country.

      Delete
  3. Wishing I too was in Toronto...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not for the traffic though! I hope this box promo gets extended soon!

      Delete
  4. Oh how I wish I was in Toronto. You lucky ducks. Hopefully they will come across Canada although it would be nice if they would send those out instead of us having to go into the store. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good suggestion - I wonder why the store pickup?

      Delete
  5. I hope these come to the rest of Canada soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am out of town for school :(! Lucky for you though! And thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - I wanted to show how excited I was for this so that the program can extend elsewhere.

      Delete
  7. So jealous! Please please roll this out to the rest of Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. I wish I live in Toronto! That's amazing!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they expand to the rest of the country with this promo - definitely want all you girls to get it!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)