About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, November 19, 2012

Eden Fantasys - beauty and a little something spicy!

Disclaimer: Sponsored Post. 18+ 



I was recently introduced to Eden Fantasys, an online store that specializes in lingerie, adult toys and...beauty? You heard that right. Eden Fantasys has a whole beauty and body care section, from bath and shower products, moisturizers and whipped body creams, through to eye pallettes and bronzers , lip balms and glosses , shimmer body powders, and more. (They also carry favourites from Cake Beauty, Principessa and Eos). There's also tasteful products to spice up your love life, such as edible massage oils, paints and lotions , all kinds of massage oils and lotions and even massage candles!

I've got my eye on the following (all images from EdenFantasys.com):

Bella IL Fiore Mineral Beauty Bronzer ($22.99)

How fun is this? A GIANT bronzer compact (love the design!)

Bella in Bloom - powder, shadow, gloss ($21.99)
Another Bella item - what a gorgeous palette! (I'm quite partial to pinks and have been on a bit of a palette kick!)
Perfect Pout Lip Gloss duo ($13.99)

Bella IL Fiore's gloss duo - pretty colour + a hint of shine.
Kissable Glamour Powder (ooh la la!) ($14.92)

Body powder that smells (and tastes - oh my!) like strawberries. Love the feather brush!
Venus Body Butter in Pomegranate ($17.99)

They have a bunch of scents - but pomegranate went on my wishlist.
Doccia me satin shower cap (too cute!) $11.99
Oh, this Principessa shower cap is just fab! This must be where the term "bathing beauty" came from.

EOS hand lotion ($7.99)

This Evolution of Smooth lotion is scented like berry. The packaging is so neat and reminds me a bit of their lipbalms.
Simply Sensual body scrub ($12.99)
 Keeping with the pomegranate theme, this is a sugar scrub scented in pomegranate ginger. Heavenly!

Lelo flickering touch massage oil ($38.99)
What a sleek-looking bottle - this massage oil also has the scent of spicy clove and amber!

ONO massage candle ($15.95)
Light the candle, and use the melted soy wax as massage lotion (this candle is also infused with shea butter and scented in French Vanilla! Yum.)


This is just a smattering of products in their Beauty and Body product section.

I like how EdenFantasys mixes beauty with more intimate products - it's a place where everything is flirty and fun and you can choose items based on your level of comfort.

They also have an amazing referral program and points system.When you create an account, points are awarded for product ratings, adding items to your wishlist, subscribing to a newsletter, writing a review and more. As points add up, they are then transferable into gift cards for the site. EdenFantasys also partners with bloggers for site and product posts and reviews!

If you're as intrigued about this site as I am, right now, EdenFantasys has a 20% off site wide promotion - just enter code SEXYTHANKS in at checkout (Ends Nov. 23 at 2pm EST)

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh interesting! I will check it out later! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, lots of neat beauty/body stuff!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, I had no idea about their beauty section! Thanks for posting, I will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea either...it's the first site I've seen that has such an extensive beauty and body product line along with their more spicy selections!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)