About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Friday, November 16, 2012

Jewelmint + Benefit Finding Mr. Bright

I'm a member of JewelMint, and though I occasionally get pieces from their line, I just never really blog about it. However last month they ran a promotion, when you bought one regular priced item, you could get a Finding Mr. Bright kit for free (retail value $36). That was an awesome deal for me, as one piece of jewellery costs $29.99 + 9.99 shipping to Canada (that includes all taxes and duties though). So I usually don't buy regular-priced jewellery from JewelMint, (I generally wait for the sales) but this promo made it worth it for me.

My Jewelmint purchase + Benefit Finding Mr. Bright

I chose the Abstract Art Ring, as I love chunky, fun rings to wear when I go out (and I don't have many statement rings). It's definitely not a ring for everyone, but I like geo designs like this.

Abstract Art Ring

Finding Mr. Bright

The kit comes with four items: Girl Meets Pearl illuminator cream, Posie-tini lip and cheek stain, High beam highlighter, Erase Paste concealer.


Swatches of Girl Meets Pearl, Posie-tini and High beam (I didn't swatch the Erase Paste)

Overall, a pretty cool promo. JewelMint usually does some type of promo every month - this month was two Butter London's free with your regular-priced purchase (I didn't take advantage of that but it's still pretty neat!) And they do pretty good sales as well so you can strategically place orders to get more for your money (I generally skip each month first and then wait to see if there is a promo I like or an upcoming sale).

What do you think? Are you a JewelMint member? How do you like this company?

4 comments:

  1. ooooh nice promos! im intrigued to look at it even though i havent yet reached the stage in my life where i can spend this amount of money on jewelry every month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I like about Jewelmint is that you have the option of skipping the month and then you don't get charged. I usually skip and then purchase every once in awhile when they have a neat promo!

      Delete
  2. What a unique looking ring! I totally did not know about that promo even though I'm subscribed! I'm sad I missed out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they'll do others - the Butter London duo looked like it was quite popular too!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)