About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, November 12, 2012

Ninja Polish: Floam

I am SO EXCITED to do this post. Way back many moons ago, I happened upon a polish, aptly named Floam, and fell in lust. This polish was developed as a franken by Amy from I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous  and  it is matte green, yellow and blue glitter in a clear base. When full coverage is reached, it looks just like that moldable floam that I know you played with as a kid. I haven't seen a lot of matte glitter, and I loved the look of it (click on her blog for great pics!) so it immediately went on my polish wish list.

Back in the spring I remember a small batch was released, and I was at a conference that day, I actually slipped out of the conference room with my laptop to try and place an order but I was too late. (Guess I wasn't being a good student that day!) Floam is now being sold by Ninja Polish (which is an awesome site if you haven't been there yet), and in October I got the restock email. I jumped on it, and now Floam is mine! (Pictures have Seche base coat, 3 coats of Floam and Out the Door topcoat).

Natural Light

Natural Light

Natural Light
Artificial Light
Artificial Light

Too cool! If you've fallen for Floam like I have, get on the email list to find when it restocks at Ninja Polish. Retails for $9.00/bottle. I will also post updates on my facebook page. You can also check out other versions of floam on their page (Girly Floam, Humblebee Floam, Pinkerbell, Sunny Floam). Right now the only one is stock is Spooky Floam - their glow in the dark version (Halloween collection)- how neat!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the hop!
    Be sure to join mine tomorrow on my blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo nice! Floam is such a cool word haha.
    reminds me of mermaids :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - the word caught my attention and the matte glitter held it!

      Delete
  3. looks like you have candy on your nails hehe but definitely cool :).


    New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I also followed your book blog, as besides beauty, I am a book fiend!

      Delete
  4. Ha, this is a cute polish. Kinda looks like a holo color though - very unique!
    Found you at the bloghop girl!
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen another polish out there like it! BTW, your blog is awesome!

      Delete
  5. This is such an awesome matte glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)