About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Friday, November 30, 2012

NOTD: Julep O Canada and Donna

Just a quick NOTD to show: I layered Julep's O Canada over lovely peacock-blue Donna, and here's the result!






Pretty nice, eh? I love how the multicolour glitter of O Canada sets off and enhances that gorgeous shade of blue.

Do you own either of these colours? What Julep shades do you like to layer?



3 comments:

  1. Yes this did turn out super cute! I just love that blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually got it off of the Julep trade group on facebook - when I saw swatches of it I totally should have added it on to my November box!

      Delete
    2. I think I am going to need to cancel Julep soon...I have like 100 polishes now. :/ Not to mention how much of other brands I have.. :S

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)