About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Saturday, January 5, 2013

NOTD: Julep Cindy with Jordan accent

Happy weekend! I'm still working my way through the December Maven box (since I elected to get the whole set!) I've loved all the colours so far, and this NOTD is no exception - Cindy paired with Jordan as an accent.

Cindy (gorgeous shimmer green) and Jordan (silver-grey glitter)
Pretty!

Close-up
Cindy has tiny flecks of gold throughout the green and you can see it brings a warm glow to nails. Jordan is a stunner - not only does it have chunks of silver in a dark grey base, there is also dark blue glitter lightly sprinkled in. This is one mani with an excellent multi-tonal shimmer!

What do you think of this combo? Any suggestions for other Julep polish combinations?

2 comments:

  1. I got cindy in my mystery box for the new year. I am now more excited to try it out since it looks so pretty on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a stunner in the bottle and on nails. One of my favourites from the December box I think!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)