About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Thursday, February 7, 2013

NOTD: Julep Annie and Carly

I wanted to share with you a recent NOTD I did with Julep Annie (from the fall Trina Turk collection) and Carly (Holiday 2012 collection). Julep offered the two of them as a set during one of their many sales for $7.99, and since I really like blue shades, I thought I could do a great NOTD with them!

Julep Annie (top) and Carly (bottom)

Close up
Natural light
Super close up :)
This is one of my favourite Julep combos so far. I think these polishes are perfectly paired - Annie is this gorgeous cream sky blue that I didn't expect to love but I do! I achieved opacity with Annie in just one coat too! And glittery Carly gives a little extra oomph as a double accent nail - taking these baby blues to another level.

What's your favourite Julep combo (base + accent nails)?

4 comments:

  1. I've actually never liked blues but the glitter is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 your blog :)

    I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! :)

    http://gemstone-beauty.blogspot.ca/2013/02/liebster-award-i-got-nomiated.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue polish, I never thought I would, but once I see blue glitter I'm all over it!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh soo pretty! I had Marisa on earlier this week and it's a navy with shimmer...soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)