About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter beauty swap!

I recently participated in an Easter-themed beauty swap. My partner Jenny got me a fabulous selection of products - here's a look into the swap package...

Wow! Easter came early!
We participated in a $15 swap. For that amount, this is an amazing selection!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch; CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara in Black.
Both of these products were on my wishlist :)

e.l.f  eyeshadow quad in Nouveau Neutrals, Super glossy lip shine in Honey Do
I just love glossy gloss and e.l.f is a budget favourite of mine. Win!

In addition to these main products, I also received fun samples....

Benefit Benetint; Goldwell Jelly Boost (Topbox faves!)
Compagnia Del Colore Magic Repair Mask; Julep Hand and Pedi Creams; Arbonne Revelage Hand Cream

And, a few fun chocolate treats...

Russell Stover Marshmallow egg, Cadbury Mini Eggs and caramel kisses (mmmmm)

I definitely feel like I was spoiled with this selection of cosmetics and chocolate! Even though this is just an unboxing, I will be using these products and posting a more thorough review on them in future posts (especially since I cut back on beauty subs, it's high time to dig into the products and let you know what I think).

Thanks so much Jenny for a great swap!

Have you ever participated in a beauty swap? What are your drugstore cosmetic faves?


5 comments:

  1. Aww.. I love swaps though havn't done one in awhile. Glad you enjoyed your package from Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find swaps to be even better than beauty boxes as they are totally customized and a real surprise!

      Delete
    2. I think so also - eps since swapping with someone in Us or overseas both parties get to try out stuff they wouldn't be able to.

      Delete
  2. just participated in a swap recently :P I love drugstore lip products, especially revlon just bitten kissable balm stains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - haven't tried that Revlon balm stain before - now I'm curious, what do you think of it?

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)