About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Even though it's the 20th....

I know, Julep Maven preview day. But this time I'm actually not going to be doing my usual in-depth preview of the coming April polishes. To date, I have not received either my March Maven box or my February Maven box. I have contacted Julep customer service about the issue, but I feel like I'm getting the run around a bit. Because I'm not receiving my purchased boxes, I will refrain at this time from promoting Julep. If these issues get resolved in the future, I will then post unboxings, swatches and previews again.

(Just to note: it is slightly ironic that Julep ads might come up on my blog, but this is Google ads and not me posting about it).

8 comments:

  1. So sad to hear you haven't received your boxes...hope they show up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez, seriously?? Not even February? I'd be upset too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it is a little ridiculous. I have no idea what the problem is!

      Delete
  3. What the what?! I hope they show up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh! It's definitely frustrating - haven't gotten that Freedom Topcoat yet either!

      Delete
  4. I feel you. I made a purchase during the secret sale, and there was several items missing when they delivered my order.

    Hope your orders arrive soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sucks! I hope they reshipped those items for you.

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)