About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Friday, March 8, 2013

Julep Cupid Mystery Box

Valentine's Day has come and gone, but I still have to talk about my Julep Cupid Mystery box. It came in mid-February and I got box number 4...

My Feb mystery box
From L to R: Lucy, Demi, Evangeline (mystery holo); Maya, Lynn
Swatched!
So far I have worn Evangeline - it is a lovely holo; sort of coral-pinky with a touch of brown I think - very hard colour to describe but is quite fun on! Glad to get this mystery holo. I also really like Lucy and Maya, though you have to be careful with Maya on application as it's prone to streaks.

Julep lip gloss in Camellia
I have not gotten a Julep lip gloss before and I've been curious to try it, so I was happy to see this in the mystery box.

Gloss on lips
What I love about this gloss - smells like sweet candy and is not sticky at all! It is a very light pink, so I pair it with a lipstick to give it more of a pop. I do like it a lot, so I'd definitely try other Julep glosses.

Overall I'm happy with my Cupid mystery box. I would have liked to see maybe one other product (hand and cuticle stick, hint hint!) or a yummy like cinnamon hearts, but otherwise this box was a good value with polishes and a product that I'll actually use. I'm STILL waiting on my February box and add-ons :( there was a problem with shipping so it had to be reshipped. At this rate, I'll be getting my March box before the February one. So I'm glad I got this Cupid box as it pretty much became my February box!

Did you get a Cupid mystery box? What do you think of it?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! - Check out my blog I purchased 2 mystery boxs.Got #2 & 3

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh you got the Baublebar earrings! Fun! What do you think of Evangeline - pretty unique, no?

      Delete
  2. cool! Evangeline does look unique! very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a polish quite like that one...and I have a lot of polish! Good job Julep!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)