About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Sunday, March 24, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand "Get Your Number"

I haven't done a NOTD in awhile! So here's a stunner for you - "Get Your Number" a liquid sand polish from the OPI Mariah Carey collection. The Liquid Sand finish had their debut here, and after test driving this polish, I have to say it has quickly become a favourite. Not only is the colour and texture stunning, but it lasts and lasts - for more days than I wanted! (I love to change polish colours frequently). It did not chip, literally gripped onto my nail bed and then came of way more easily than glitter polish! I am a fan.

So check out some swatches!

"Get Your Number" swatched
Mega-close up!
A little perspective
Ooh I just love it! It feels slightly gritty, like sandpaper, and the texture makes the little shimmer bits pop. If you're looking for a unique colour and finish, definitely give Get Your Number a try!

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to try any of the sands. I do want to. I can't wait to now if what you say is try about it being easier to remove then regular glitter polish. Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With glitter I always have to chip away at the tricky bits. I didn't have to do it with the liquid sand (and I tried it twice!) The finish is amazing too - so multidimensional. I think you'll love it - OPI is coming out soon with a Bond girl line - all liquid sands!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)