About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Color Club Holo Fantastic!

The last polish swatch I posted was a gorgeous Glitter Gal holo, and continuing the theme "holos are fantastic" (because they just are!) I've got another one for you today, this time a Color Club in the shade Eternal Beauty.

Pretty!
Looks like a lovely shade of purple in lowlight... [pardon my slightly injured finger in these pics :(  At least now that it's spring my hands are much less dry! ]




But when you bring it out into direct light, WOW!...

Oh yeah!
Gorgeous!


It's like a completely different polish!


Direct light
Even the bottle looks amazing!


I have to say this is one of the most vibrant holographic nailpolishes I've seen yet - Color Club has done an amazing job. I really like Eternal Beauty, as even in low light it is a lovely shimmery, multidimensional purple, and when the light hits 'em, look out! These nails are sure to dazzle! I got this polish at my local Winners ($8.99), if you're lusting after this polish check a Winners near you or you can order direct from Nail Polish Canada ($10).

10 comments:

  1. I neeeed some of these holos from Color Club! This one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fab - I couldn't stop looking at my hands!

      Delete
  2. i love love holos!!! you make me wanna drive to my winners right now and get another one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for the beauty section at Winners - they usually have lots of great deals.

      Delete
  3. The whole line is really quite nice and I'm glad CC decided to come out with their own because I find Glitter Gal great, but so expensive for a little 8mL bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter Gal is a bit pricey - I got one more (Bondi Blue) from NPC that I've yet to swatch, but in terms of value and definition, Color Club is a true contender!

      Delete
  4. Woah the holo on this polish! It's beautiful! You are right holos are awesomesauce!!!! I need this polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesomesauce - that's such a fun word and aptly describes this holo!

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty! I love holos but they can be super distracting since I spend a lot of time staring at my nails :p

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can definitely get addictive looking at holo nails!

      Delete

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)