About Me

My photo
The 'B' List. A look at the beautiful things in life. This blog is devoted to that list. Join me on the journey, why don't you?

Monday, April 8, 2013

Update: Julep Maven

As you may remember, I was experiencing issues with Julep Maven, having not received my February or March boxes (I skipped the April box). To date, I've received one partial shipment from them, but am still waiting for a couple boxes. Even though their shipping department needs improvement, I've found their customer service to be extremely helpful in these matters. Because one box has come through and because they do seem to be acting in good faith (especially after a lengthy phone conversation with customer service) I will post about/promote Julep again, but will wait until I've received my back shipments to review the Maven boxes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts! I love to hear from followers and readers :)